Avast antivirus comes with excellent security tools for device protection but it sometimes gets you stuck due to some technical glitches. It comes with an error code 42030 due to which it stops protecting your device. This error code occurs due to corrupted and damaged Avast setup file. In that case, it is advisable to fix this error code by repairing Avast Antivirus. Well, you can get instant resolution by just calling on Avast Support Service UK. The technicians are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can.
Repairing Avast Antivirus
If certain program features and components aren’t working properly in Avast Antivirus, it is highly suggested to repair your installation by using the Avast Setup wizard. The repair process helps to reset your software configuration by fixing or replacing the program files that might be out of date or get old, corrupted, or missing. In that case, it is recommended to repair Avast antivirus.
• First of all, log in to Windows as a user with administrator permissions and make sure that no other application or antivirus software is running your PC
• Right-click on the Windows Start icon option and select Apps and Features from the menu that appears
• Make sure that Apps & Features is chosen in the left panel and then, click on your version of Avast antivirus and then, choose Uninstall option
• If asked by the User Account Control dialog for permission then, click on Yes
• When the Avast Setup wizard appears then, click on Repair
• After that, wait while setup repairs Avast Antivirus on your computer
• When the repair is finished, click on Done option
When you are done with the above-given steps, then the error code should not occur. But if the issue still persists then, it is recommended to get connected with the technical experts for instant and reliable help regarding the resolution.