Avast antivirus is known for its security tools that provide excellent protection to your device. This antivirus software sometimes gets you stuck with an error code 10013 due to which your device goes under danger. In this guide, we will discuss the exact symptoms, causes, and fixing of this error code so that you can resolve it on your own.
• The active program window crashes every-time error 10013 appears
• While trying to run the same program, your computer constantly crashes with the same error 10013
• Avast won’t be able to safe mail/news (error 10013) that is appeared on your screen
• Windows responds to conduct slowly to any activity and runs slowly or restarts on its own
• The computer system often hangs at the resolved interval
Causes of Avast Error 10013
An error can occur anytime while downloading, installing, or uninstalling of Avast antivirus program or when the antivirus is being run. Because of this error, your system acts in an abnormal way like your Windows can shut down unexpectedly; running program window might crash and etc.
Steps to Resolve Avast Error 10013
• Repair registries entries linked with error 10013
• Conduct a complete malware scan for PC
• Clean up system junk, using Disk Cleanup cleanmgr
• Update Device Drivers of your PC
• Use Windows System Restore to avoid recent System Changes
• Uninstall and Reinstall the Avast! Antivirus Program linked with Error 10013
• Run Windows System File Checker and all Windows Updates Installation
• Conduct a fine installation of Windows
When you are done with these steps, you are now able to use Avast on your device and protect your device again. Call on Avast Software Support Number to get instant help if you are still facing this error on your screen.