Avast antivirus is the best security software that comes with outstanding features and security tools. It sometimes comes with an error 42003 due to which it might stop working on your device. There can be many events that might have resulted in system file errors. An incomplete installation, improper deletion of applications or hardware, and an incomplete uninstall. Let’s move with the steps to resolve Avast Runtime Error 42003.
It also can be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or spyware/adware attack or by an improper shutdown of the PC. All the above actives might result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the Windows system files. The corrupted system file will lead to the wrongly and missing associated information and files required for the proper working of the application.
Method 1: Advanced Computer User Solution (manual update)
• Start your PC and log in as an administrator
• Now, click on Start option and then, choose All Programs, System Tools, Accessories, and then click on System Restore
• In the new window, choose “Restore my PC to an earlier time” option and after that, click on Next
• Choose the most current system restore point from the “On this list, click on a restore point”, list and after that, click on Next
• Now, click on Next on the confirm window and restarts the PC when the restorations are completed
Method 2: Novice Computer User Solution
• Download 42003 Internal Program Error repair utility
• Install program and after that click on Scan option
• Now, click on the Fix Errors option when scan is finished and if you are facing any issue then, call on Avast Antivirus Support UK to get in touch with the technicians for instant help
• When you are done then, restart your Computer
Follow the above-given steps very carefully to fix the issue in the shortest time frame. Make sure to use a strong and stable internet connection.