Avast antivirus is the best security software that comes with some outstanding tools for protecting your device against viruses and other malware. This security software comes with an error code 42144 due to which Avast stops protecting your device. In this guide, we will discuss the causes, symptoms, and resolution of this error code.
• The system has been infected with the virus or malware
• Bad graphics driver
• Incompatible program running along with the software
• Poor memory space and the weak network signal
• Other programs might have accidentally deleted the Avast software
• Destruct your Windows active program
• It can lead to the hanging of the Windows Screen
• Crash the performance of your OS
• The functionality of PC gets down
• Cannot access the PC in a simple way
Well, you can resolve this error just by calling on Avast Helpline Service UK and by getting instant help from the technical support team. The teams are available all the time to help you.
Resolution of Avast Error code 42144
• Make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection on your system
• You have to fix the Windows Registry Entries
• Complete scanning of the system with the help of powerful security software
• Here, you have to clean up all the junk files with the help of cleanmgr (disk cleanup tool)
• Try to update the Windows OS properly
• You need to undo all the recent changes in the operating system
• Try to uninstall the security software product properly on your system
• To reinstall the security software and try to open Windows system file checker
Follow the above-given steps to fix this error code on your own. These steps are easy to conduct and follow them carefully to avoid any issues.