Avast antivirus is the best software that comes with outstanding security tools and it also comes with some technical errors tool due to which this software stops protecting your device. Avast Runtime Error code 42007 is one of them and you can fix it just by following a few steps that are mentioned below.
Method 1- Close Conflicting Programs
• When you get a runtime error, keep in mind that it is happening due to programs that are conflicting with each other. The first thing you can do resolve the problem is to stop these conflicting
• Open Task Manager by clicking Ctrl + Alt + Del simultaneously. This will let you see the list of programs currently running
• Go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting each program and clicking on the End Process Button
• You will need to observe if the error message will reoccur each time you stop a process
• Once you get to identify which program is causing the error, you might go ahead with the next troubleshooting step, reinstalling the application
Method 2- Update/Reinstall Conflicting Programs
Method 3- Update your Virus protection program or download and install the latest Window Update
Method 4- Re-install Runtime Libraries
Method 5- Run Disk Cleanup
Method 6- Reinstall Your Graphics Driver
Method 7- IE related Runtime Error
When you are done with the above-given steps, then the error code should now resolve. Call on Avast Helpline Service UK for instant and reliable help regarding the resolution. The teams are available all the time to help you in any manner they can.